Have you ever wanted to start a blog and ended up staring at a blank computer screen with writer’s block? Happens to me every time I get the urge to start my blog! I find myself sitting and waiting for the words to flow through my fingers and they never do.
I have such a difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that someone might actually want to read what I have to write. Well starting February 1st, 2015 I will be starting a 21 Week Blogging Challenge. This was a 30 Day Challenge that I heard of from a colleague. She started this challenge for her own coaching business. I took the idea and changed a few of the topics for my business purpose and for my professional peers. I shortened it to 21 weeks versus 30 days. I was told it takes 21 days to form a new habit. So let’s use 21 weeks to form the habit of blogging on a regular basis.
Please join me in this exciting 21 week journey! I look forward to your comments and questions. Please feel free to leave your link to your blog in the comments, so I can get to know you.
Here is the list of topics for the 21 Week Blogging Challenge:
- Week 1: Twenty facts about you
- Week 2: Who inspires you and why
- Week 3: Reflection of 2014
- Week 4: What are you afraid of
- Week 5: A special skill or talent
- Week 6: How do you want to help others
- Week 7: What is your proudest moment
- Week 8: What are your 5 current goals
- Week 9: Who is your ideal client
- Week 10: A mistake you have learned from
- Week 11: Favorite tool to complete your job
- Week 12: Most exciting thing you’ve done
- Week 13: Your worst client experience
- Week 14: What makes you happy
- Week 15: Three healthy habits you practice in business
- Week 16: A large obstacle in 2014
- Week 17: Healthy ways you deal with stress
- Week 18: Where will you be in 5 years
- Week 19: Your goal for 2015
- Week 20: A new habit you will form in 2015
- Week 21: Your 2015 Declaration of Success
Remember February 1st watch for my first blog post. Don’t forget to add you blog links in the comments and I will read them and respond. Happy Blogging everyone.