Run and Grow Your Start-up Business From Your Smartphone With These Free Apps
So you are starting a business and you have a very limited budget. Here is a list of a few easy to use free smartphone apps to get your business off the ground. These are both for Android and iPhone. With your smartphone you now have visibility into your company’s finances, access to important documents, communicating internally or externally, and the ability to track your customer support cases.
- 5Min Business Plan With the 5Min Business Plan you will make key business decisions. Develop your 12 month goals. Identify key competitive strengths. Prepare your business for rapid growth. The 5Min Business Plan app helps you create a winning one page business plan in just 5 minutes.
- Mint.com Making financial decisions in real-time is easy when you can view up-to-date information about your accounts, check your budgets and edit info on the app. Enter cash or pending transactions in the app right at the time purchase and instantly see your available bank and credit balances. Your app is password protected. So if you happen to lose your phone, no one will be able to see how much you make or what you spend your money on.
- CamCard Reads business cards and saves instantly to phone Contacts. It syncs all your cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app. Brand new AR Card feature allows you to better demonstrate yourself, your products and company by adding various contents in text, graphic, video, audio or file formats. It keeps you posted with the latest updates of your partners and help you attract more business opportunities
- Dropbox Offers easy file storage, sharing and management for all your company’s important photos, documents, and videos. Simply save a file to Dropbox and it saves it to your computers, phones, or any other devices; in addition, Dropbox stores a copy for easy retrieval should you need it later.
- Evernote With Evernote, not only will your business have a decent document editing program, you’ll be able to share almost anything between as many computers as you need. Easily take snapshots or record audio of things you find online and share them with as many or as few employees as needed.
- Skype Let’s you talk for free and hold unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls. If you can’t use Skype Mobile, Skype To Go numbers are also available. These numbers offer discounted international calls as well as access to Skype’s services without downloading or installing software.
- WebEx Allows you to schedule, attend, and host meetings with anyone, anywhere. The app allows you to share files, information, and collaborate with everyone connected to your small business. WebEx also supports two-way video on the iPhone and iPad and allows you to see up to 5 people in the same meeting face-to-face.
- Square This app is the hands-down leader in mobile phone transactions. The Square Card Reader plugs directly into your smartphone and allows you to accept credit and debit card transactions from anywhere. After plugging in the free card reader accessory and setting up the app, your business will enjoy next-day deposits on all transactions at a fee of only 2.75% per swipe. Customers can add tips, sign receipts with their fingers, and receive electronic receipts via email or text, eliminating the need for paper receipts altogether.
- Google Wallet Stores your credit and debit cards, offers, loyalty cards, and more, so they’re with you whether you’re buying in-store or online. When you shop online, just sign into your account and use your stored payment info to pay. And when you pay in-store, just tap your phone on the NFC terminal and you’re good to go.
- HootSuite Manage all your social media networks from this one location. Schedule your posts, share news feeds and engage with contacts. Track your online visibility with the built in analytics. Schedule or post instantly to all of the following networks: Facebook, Personal and Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Foursquare, WordPress and Mixi (used mainly in Japan).
Every smartphone has email capability. Your business could grow exponentially with just a smartphone.
If you are interested in more please signup and receive my FREE eBook “Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Working With a Virtual Assistant, A Money & Time Savings Guide For Start Up’s and Small Business Owner’s”
I welcome all comments and will respond quickly.